Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Drink Water

I don't know why it took 6 pregnancies to get this into my head, but with my current pregnancy I have realized how important drinking water is. With my previous 5 I was not able to "stomach" the water, causing heart burn or nausea. This pregnancy has been far different than the others, and I have made myself drink water. I have found that when I drink the water and push through the nausea it actually goes away and I feel better. During the first trimester this was not so much the case, but I still was able to push through many times and keep myself hydrated. When I stay hydrated I feel better and I can eat better and keep up better. I have found drinking water to really help me this time and in hindsight wish I had pushed myself more with previous pregnancies to drink water in spite of how I felt. We are told everywhere how important drinking water is in general, and I would say it is even more important in pregnancy.

Keep yourself hydrated and drink plenty of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please know I delete comments at my own discretion that deter from the topic of this blog or are not creating a positive environment for conversations.
I also request that you not post anonymously to aid in community conversation. Thank you!