Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Getting Back in the Game

As you have noticed, the blog has been quiet for several months. After my last birth, things got very hectic around here and I needed to back off for awhile. In fact, until recently, it was even hard for me to talk about birth. God has been doing a work in my family and me, and it was His hiatus. Now He seems to be saying it's time to start this ministry up again. Why? I cannot say for sure. Perhaps because I'm expecting my 6th baby. Perhaps because I have many friends who are having babies. Maybe both or any other number of reasons. Whatever the reason or reasons, God is clearly telling me it is time.

So what does that mean? I'm going to be easing back into this. My hope is to do 2 posts a week. I will likely be repeating some old posts, but I would also like your help in writing new ones.

What are things you would like to know about in relation to childbirth?
What types of stories would you like to read?
Do you have a birth story to share?
Have you read anything helpful or something that was not useful that you would like to write about?

Please check out my About Page for my general overview and purpose of this blog. Also, feel free to ask any questions. I will do my best to give as much information as possible, but as I said I am easing back into this and may not be able to get the research you are seeking as quickly as you may need, so I ask for your patience as I restart this endeavor.

Thank you for coming over. I am excited to see what questions people have or who might want to write a post to share.

Welcome back to the conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please know I delete comments at my own discretion that deter from the topic of this blog or are not creating a positive environment for conversations.
I also request that you not post anonymously to aid in community conversation. Thank you!