Thursday, January 30, 2014

God Created Birth

"God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them; and said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth, and subdue it." Genesis 1:27-28

"For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; 
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written 
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them."
Psalm 139:13-16

God is the one who came up the idea of birth. From the beginning He planned for women to conceive, grow a child in their womb and give birth. May these verses give you encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please know I delete comments at my own discretion that deter from the topic of this blog or are not creating a positive environment for conversations.
I also request that you not post anonymously to aid in community conversation. Thank you!