Tuesday, July 5, 2016

What is Childbirth Conversations?

Welcome to Childbirth Conversations!

If you are new here check out my first welcome post and the About page to learn a little more about this site. I love talking and educating about childbirth and will talk to anyone and everyone I know about it. 

This site is designed to educate women on the childbearing stage of life with information and stories. The desire is to cover from planning for pregnancy to bringing baby home and everything in between. My hope for this page is to be a place where women feel comfortable to share and ask questions about this amazing and wonderful time in a woman's life that can also be full of questions and fear. I desire a community where women can help each other and work together to encourage and lift each other up!

This blog has been on and off for over two years now, with many posts and stories available for you to browse. But I know there is so much more to be shared!

Do you have a story to share? 

Do you have a question to ask? 

I want to hear from you and others need to hear from you too! 

Comment below or email me at Emmie.reducingchemicals@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please know I delete comments at my own discretion that deter from the topic of this blog or are not creating a positive environment for conversations.
I also request that you not post anonymously to aid in community conversation. Thank you!