Saturday, June 11, 2016

It's Time For Another Childbirth Conversation!

I am so excited that I will be hosting another Childbirth Conversation! 

When: June 25th 10 am to 12 pm
Where: Louisville Area
What: This is a time for women to come together and discuss pregnancy, birth and after birth.
Who: YOU! This is for any woman from singles to done having babies. This is for everyone!
Also there will be space for husbands and kids to talk and play outside while we talk, so feel free to bring them along if needed!

There will be light refreshments available.

Please email me for additional information: Emmie.reducingchemicals@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please know I delete comments at my own discretion that deter from the topic of this blog or are not creating a positive environment for conversations.
I also request that you not post anonymously to aid in community conversation. Thank you!