Thursday, April 23, 2015

Childbirth Conversation Class

Come join us for the first Childbirth Conversation Class of 2015! 

Who: If you are expecting a baby, have had a baby or thinking about having a baby this time is for YOU!

When: May 16, 2015 from 9 am-12 pm

What: Childbirth Conversations is a class for women designed to teach and open dialogue about pregnancy and childbirth from medical and non-medical perspectives as well as sharing experiences. General topics will include spiritual aspects of childbirth, choosing a provider, where to birth, labor process, pain management options, C-sections, what to expect after birth and breastfeeding. Bring your questions and join the conversation.

Where: We will be meeting at my home. (Please email me at EmmieBeth13@gmail.com for my address.)

Light refreshments will be served. I hope to have you join us for the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please know I delete comments at my own discretion that deter from the topic of this blog or are not creating a positive environment for conversations.
I also request that you not post anonymously to aid in community conversation. Thank you!