Saturday, January 25, 2014

Welcome To Childbirth Conversations!

Welcome to my new blog site, Childbirth Conversations. I'm so glad you have stopped by. This blog has been about 2 years in the making and I am so excited and blessed to be launching it. I love pregnancy and childbirth and I desire to share that love and passion with others. As a mother and nurse I hope to bring my experience to the table in a way that is informative and encouraging. I also seek to include many in this, hence the name Childbirth Conversations. I am excited to see what God does with this blog as we seek Him in discussing His creation and design.

Welcome to the Conversation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Please know I delete comments at my own discretion that deter from the topic of this blog or are not creating a positive environment for conversations.
I also request that you not post anonymously to aid in community conversation. Thank you!